30.11.09

Major loves

One of my fav things is long weekends. It's always great to have long weekends as I dont have to wake the normal hours to go to work. It started on Thursday and was only in office for the second half of the day.

Went off for a nice dinner which didnt turn out well and found a stapler 'bullet' in my cookies and cream dessert. Will blog about this in next entry
Caught 'New Moon' and was not exactly that interesting as compared to Twilight.
After the show, we went for drinks but left early. So much about the beginning of my long weekend.

Looking forward to my salsa lessons on Friday and realised that the first part of my beginner lessons were finishing soon. Was sad coz some of classmates were unable to continue with the rest of us coz the work.

After the lesson, SL and I decided to try our moves in Cuba Libre and met a nice and warm couple from London who taught us more interesting and advanced steps. Totally enjoying every minute of my dancing lessons as well as my pursue in this hobby.

Since the start of my salsa lessons, I had been on a quest to search for a pair of salsa shoes. Almost every weekend, SL and I would go to different shoe sellers to search for 'the' pair. Finally, we found a reasonable priced pair for ourselves. Mine was a little expensive as compared to OG Department but SL got a better deal. Dont have an intention to get a more expensive pair at this moment. His was black and mine was bright orange. It was chosen by the proprietor of the shop and it was heels instead of flats.

Come Sunday, it was my gf's (SRT) kid's first birthday. It would say it was a wonderful party with lots of networking. Very interesting mix of people.

It was one of the most relaxed yet expensive weekend that I ever had.

No comments: