27.12.09

Oh gosh! It's the New Year already!

Sorry for the slowdown in my updates!

This year, the common word that I've in my entries is roller coaster.

Here's the breakdown :-

- Got a contract job. Yet to see what it in store for me.

- Is taking a break from Salsa and this will be resumed in 2010.

There are many things that happened during my absence of entries. went drinking with some of my salsa mates on one of the weekends but ended up feeling like being a chaperon and didnt enjoy those 'tag-along' sessions.

Christmas eve was fun as was invited by one of my other salsa mates to club at St James. Honestly, it's was my virgin trip to this place. Had fun with the rest my salsa mates as well as his frens.

Christmas was spent in the same salsa mate's house.

In short, I had fun and didnt have much time to blog. Will do both more often.

PS : Just realised it's 5 days away from New Year and it's scary. Enjoy the holidays and take care!

No comments: