14.12.09

Some disgusting commuters

Do you have any unpleasant encounters of fellow commuters? I do have such encounters and it can be quite disgusting.

I know that male body is built differently as compared to female but this is not the excuse.

It seems like they have to open up their legs to parade their wares though the space is rather limited especially on bus and mrt. What I would normally do is to use my bag as a form of separator between me the male commuter or constantly move my body.

There are some who have no intention to 'share' their seats despite of the bus was crowded.

Here are the examples to illustrate the encounters. The first two pictures will show the usage of bags towards these male commuters. The last picture was a Chinese national's shopping bag was occupying the seat instead of the floor.

Pictures are by Mundane Daily Musings

While I was travelling to Bugis, this elderly man who was fatter than me and was seated by the window. His legs and bum had overflowed to my seat.













Here is another picture while I was on my way to town and there was another male commuter who was talking to his friends.













The last picture was a Chinese national's shopping bag occupied part of the seat. Hence, the other person was deprived of space though the bus was rather crowded. Had decided to shift to an empty seat once I found one.

No comments: