26.3.10

Determination

Another instalment of the dance class....
My seniors are rather sticky about their songs and their sources. Hence, I have received the usual no answer which is very much a dead end.
Well, my instructors are rather kind and had three tracks to practise. But these songs are insufficient to practise.
Classmates are rather not exactly willing to share except for a few. Then again, these are simply pure chats. Nothing concrete except for one person.
I decided to do research in search of the songs that are practised in class. Honestly, there are not many leads.
The process took one long night and an early afternoon. Thought it was quite fast and managed to find what I needed. Of course, there are many sites that were deemed unusable. Well, the rest is history.
Frankly, I think I have enough songs to dance to. Of course, I'm proud and amazed of my small achievement but it sets the tone of future tasks. What I have set mind to do and this is coupled with both determination and perseverance, I will be able to accomplish anything. Anything is possible.
PS : Well, this is my labour.

No comments: