24.3.10

Dance Class

This is another instalment of what's happening in my dance class.
I always feel like I'm an outsider peeping through the hole to view the insiders.
IMHO, there was somebody in class who was viewing me as some kind of competition. It seems that way. Had a chat with one of those in her camp. Apparently, she feels the same way. (Cant describe too much down here.)
Honestly, I think it's like weird cos she was the one that blew cold air and remove me from her facebook. How funny!
I should thank that person coz without these actions, I would not have discovered the 'gems' in my class.
At the same time, I wonder am I sensitive coz I think that my instructors are giving me cold / hot treatment as well. I knew one remark that they had made in class was directed to me.
Begin to wonder is it my size and they thot that I was heavy and that's an obvious reason. The others I really dont know and of no wish to know.
PS : I will / must concentrate in my class coz I could see the changes in my body and understand more to perform the movements! Hooray!

No comments: