24.3.10

di·a·logue 

di·a·logue - conversation between two or more persons.

That's the definition from the dictionary that is lying on my table top.

However, I didnt feel that way when my direct and the rest had a meeting with me. They seemed very determined to 'release' me and I didnt bother to provide any feedback. Perhaps, they thought that it would be good to have a dialogue but it was part of procedure. Btw, the reasons that were discussed were not 100% true.

One of the precious lessons that I have learnt was choose my battles well. Some of these causes are worth fighting for while others are not. This was one of them that didnt worth my effort.

I was happy with the outcome and went on leave.

When I came back, my direct thought it would be a good idea to have a dialogue so that she could get it off her chest. However, I told her that she did knew that some of the items discussed were false. Then, the deafening silence engulfed the room.

I told her that I had to move forward. Period.

P/S : The funniest thing happened on the last day was I guessed she was uncomfortable having lunch with me and she decided to call the whole entourage to join. However, these people didnt belong to my team such as HR exec and GM's sec. Funny, was it?

All these while when we were having lunch, I could see from the corner of my eyes that the HR exec was observing my actions.

P/P/S : My direct whispered that could I stay. How ironic is that!

No comments: