30.3.10

lifesrichpageant.typepad.com is not in any association to Mundane Daily Musings

I'm unsure why but there is a very irritating popup from 'lifesrichpageant.typepad.com' and this is no associated to my twitter or my blog. Not even in the remote form.
I really hate this!

I dont even know who is this person and how the pop-up is linked to my blog.
Can any kind soul out there is willing to help me in this IT problem is very much appreciated?

BTW, if you are the aussie author of lifesrichpageant.typepad.com (or he claims to be) and the author is somebody named Neil R Smith --> do remove this from my blog!
I hate this irritating pop-up!
Readers, you have the right to know this!

Thanks

Mundane Daily Musings
PS : I'm not keen to associate with this person.
Who are you who rattle about the musings and snippets of life of a peripatetic aussie now in new york city?
PPS : If you wanna to access this website, there is no access.

No comments: