10.3.10

My 'best' present came early ~ 08 March 2010

Hi there, I'm pretty sure for those who have read my previous post I did mentioned about my job. Seriously, it has got downward spiralling no matter what I have done.
In the end, I got the best present that I had on the eve of my birthday. No wonder everybody had turned 'friendly' for the past week and wanted to have lunch with me. I had prepared myself mentally that everyday will be my last since I had received a call last week.
Had a meeting with them and would not elaborate on the details here (only the inner circle would know). Not much of a dialogue and it was a very much one-sided affair though they mentioned certain issues that were totally untrue. Well, I could say that they were pretty determined to do so and would leave it as that.
I remembered a saying from my ex-boss "pick the fights that are worthy of your cause" and this has become my mantra especially when it comes to certain issues at work. Coz the employees would be in the losing end at the end of the day. The so called dialogue is just a formality so that no hard feeling would develop based on their point of view.
Was on leave since Monday and Tuesday coz it was my special day. Guess what happened during 15 mins before 6 on a Tuesday evening. Somebody called me up to ask something that's very trivial and it could be resolved when I reached office on Wednesday. What a dampening mood! However, I was professional enough to return that call and not avoiding it.
Cant elaborate much about my feelings as nothing is safe anymore. Thanks to technology!
Now, I do know what are my likes and dislikes.
PS : These couple of weeks, things may turned out tough. However, I know that I can pull through this and transform myself. For those whose ears wax that have been melted by me, thanks for your emotional support!
PPS : I could only say that it felt like being back in high school all over again!

No comments: