8.3.10

Sunday 7 March 2010 is a weird day

As the title says it, it was one of the weirdest day that I ever had.

Had finished my zouk dancing lesson. Felt all hot and sweaty and the weather didnt help a single bit. Wanted to dress up for an outing with SL after lessons. Later, realised that I had taken the wrong underwear. Hence, I needed to purchase new underwear.

Decided to go to Wacoal in the Central to try my luck. Lady Luck was smiling at me and managed to get 3 underwears though there were nude in color.

While I was trying out my lingerie, I saw a male toddler peek through. When I flipped the curtain, the mother of the toddler pretended nothing ever happened. My goodness not even a word of apologies. BTW, this mother is an Indian from India and she didnt seem local.

I was angry and the sales personnel was my witness. I raised my voice and created a din. Yet, she was pretending that she didnt understand a single word I said.

Decided to leave the shop. However, I refused to let this go and went back to the shop to confront her again.

However, she was reluctant to apologise and kept insisting that her toddler was young as well as naughty. Later, she apologised profusely but kept mentioning that her toddler was young. Well, the apology came too late.

If you were been peeped, would like let this go? I really doubt you will do so and probably lodge a complaint.

I found the world had turned many people into a selfish and self centred breed. As long as it does not affect them directly, it does not matter. I guess the word 'sorry' is a difficult word for people to say it out.

PS : This Indian lady was an educated individual. Yet she didnt seem to bother that her toddler had created a nuisance in the store. So what if you are educated when your attitude is all time low. If I had not confronted her, there would be no apologies.

PPS : Went to the ladies to ease. Later, a man entered the cubicle next to me. Thank goodness I was clothed when the old uncle entered. Cant imagine if I'm not. What a lunatic!

What a crazy day!

1 comment:

Blackswan said...

Dropped by from Innit. Interesting article :)

Luxury Indulgence